QUARTER THREE 2018:
The issue of loss prevention is a core focus of all successful businesses. Salons who have high staff turnover and lack of customer loyalty incur not only a huge loss of profit, but the problem is a culture killer and can ultimately lead to business failure. The Eufora Salon Owner Network meeting for Quarter 3, 2018 will take a close look at “loss prevention” and provides ideas and solutions to improve staff and client loyalty.
- Understand why stylists stay and why they go and ways to improve staff retention.
- Learn the importance of, and how to conduct, effective one-on-one meetings with your team – what’s good for them and good for you.
- Discover the real reasons why clients “disappear” and proven ways to keep them coming back.
- Your salon’s culture and environment are critical to your success. Identify if your salon needs a makeover in both?
- How to benchmark your staff and client loyalty to set and achieve growth goals.