EUFORA PARTNER PROGRAM TERMS & REQUIREMENTS
- All Salons must complete a Salon Partner Program Application to apply for Program membership. Membership is not automatic.
- Salons must carry full line representation of the Eufora brand
- Salons must qualify at one of the three established Partner Levels – Evolve Salon, Experience Salon or Exclusive Salon.
- Salon must purchase a minimum of $3000 per quarter to remain enrolled and earn Reward Points in the Eufora Salon Partner Program.
- All Rewards must be redeemed within a designated Program time period or are subject to forfeiture.
- Reward Points can be redeemed only for items listed on the Eufora Partner Salon website.
a. 70% of Reward Points are redeemable in the Back Bar & Styling Station Mall.
b. 30% of Reward Points are redeemable in the Marketing & Education Rewards Mall.
- Salons must be in good standing with their distributor at time of Reward Redemption requests or orders will not be processed.
- Any attempt by a Salon to sell products marked “For Salon Use Only” is grounds for immediate termination from Program.
- Misuse or abuse of any Eufora intellectual property, including logos and imagery, is grounds for immediate termination from program, and possible legal action.
- A Salon must meet Program qualifications in 2 of 4 quarters each year. Failure to do so will result in termination from Program and forfeiture of any remaining points.
- With written notice, either party can terminate this agreement at any time.